General Admission Tickets
Two Day Pass: $159.50 – No Fees Single Day Pass: $79.75 – No Fees
- General admission to the festival
- Unlimited carnival rides included
A limited number of 2-Day VIP tickets are available online for $289.50 – No Fees. VIP Ticket packages include the following amenities:
- VIP Entrance to festival on Saturday and Sunday
- Access to special performance viewing areas
- Access to exclusive VIP patio bar and lounge
- Unlimited carnival rides included
- Skip The Line for carnival rides
- Commemorative festival t-shirt and limited edition poster
- VIP Restrooms
Please note the last day to take advantage of this option was 6/18.
- 34% Down at time of purchase. 33% on 6/16. 33% on 7/15.
- Layaway payment plan orders are handled exclusively through Front Gate Tickets
- In order to utilize the layaway plan you MUST create a Front Gate Ticket purchase account and be logged in at time of purchase
- No refunds / cancellations or exchanges
- You may PAY IN FULL if you do not want to use the payment plan
- All payments are AUTOMATED
- Making a payment manually will not take the place of an automatic payment and could result in you being double charged or charged the entire remaining balance due.
DEFAULT on payments will result in cancellation of your order, loss of deposit and any payment made prior to default. NO exceptions. It is 100% YOUR responsibility to manage your payment plan. Please pay attention to your bank and credit card statements to make sure your payment is deducted. You will have a 10 day grace period each month if your payment declines. If your payment is not made in full by the 10th day after the initial charge is run your order WILL BE CANCELLED and you will forfeit all monies paid up to that point to offset your default
Parking Passes for Monterey Peninsula College are available as an add on when you purchase your GA or VIP tickets. Passes include a shuttle to and from the festival site each day starting at 11:00 AM through 11:30 PM. Monterey Peninsula College located at: 980 Fremont St. Monterey, CA 93940 Parking prices for the Monterey Peninsula College lot are as follows: $30 2-Day advanced purchase price per car. Purchase parking passes as an add on when you purchase your tickets. $20 1-Day advanced purchase price per car. Purchase parking passes as an add on when you purchase your tickets.
SAN FRANCISCO AND SAN JOSE SHUTTLE PACKAGES
There will be shuttles running from San Francisco (Dolores Park) and San Jose (City Hall) directly to the venue. Buses will be running to and from each location BOTH DAYS for pick up/drop off right in front of the venue!
Passes are available to purchase now at CID Entertainment: CLICK HERE.
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNT
FRONTGATE CONTACT INFORMATION
- Each festival guest must have a ticket to enter the festival grounds. One ticket is good for both days of the festival, August 23rd and 24th.
- Hang onto your ticket from Day One (August 23rd), this will also be your ticket to enter for Day Two (August 24th).
- The festival itself is all ages; children age 5 & under are free with paid adult.
- Original purchaser name can not be changed.
- Only authorized 3rd party sellers are allowed. If you have a question whether or not your tickets are authorized, please click the questions tab on your left.
- No Refunds / No Exchanges.
Shipping options include PrintPasses via email at no charge or hard tickets via USPS for an additional charge. PrintPasses and physical tickets will be emailed/shipped in late July 2014.